Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Eat To Live Diet Part 2


This is the second part of the last post that you can read HERE.

After the eleven day water fast, my blood pressure was normal  at around 122/73, and now 8 months and counting, it is still there.  I want to do a much longer water fast in the future (2013 or 2014), 15 to 25 days water fast.  It would be nice to be able to afford a doctor this time.  Before starting on the “Eat to Live” diet, my weight was climbing pounds each week with a very high blood pressure of 165 to 200 over 90 to 100, this was with my high blood pressure medicine.  I had chest pains and a lack of energy.  My weight was around 245 to 250 lbs.  Now, my weight is stable even with my huge appetite at around 213.5 pounds  for my six foot height.  I want to make it down to 175 pounds, if possible.  One important thing about this diet is that your taste buds live and thrive in it.  I have never tasted so many flavors from the simplest things.  I can get hooked on whole foods like carrots and almonds.  I have to fine tune my food intake to avoid allowing too much of even these tasty and nutritious foods.

I don’t consider fasting as a way to get to my ideal weight.  Water fasting is to boost my health and help start better eating, working & exercising habits.   Your body goes through a condition called Ketosis during a water fast. This occurs after about 72 hours for men and 36 hours for women.  In this state, the body cleans house, removing the plague on a person’s blood vessel walls and removing fat from their cell’s outer membranes where many toxins also reside.  It is truly an overhaul.  Water fasting is healthy and helps extend one’s life.  Figuring out how to maintain a lighter body will also boost your overall health and abilities in working, thinking and just enjoying life more.  This is the next step for me, to learn how to fine tune my body towards its ideal weight , yet to keep working within this new diet.  I know that I can reach my goals for I have found that my taste buds love these whole foods.  I really do eat a lot of them.  I have got to figure out how to go all the way down in my weight by some necessary yet slight food corrections. However, I mustn't expect to reach my weight goals through water fastings.  I think of water fasting as the only medicine out there that works and cures us.  The cure use to be a doctor’s main aim for patients, but with chronic medical conditions, related to American's poor diets, prescribed medicines have only been covering-up the symptoms and easing the pain.  With a simple water fast, your body reboots itself back to good health, the way our creator designed it!   Be sure to see a doctor before ever considering changing your diet or medicines, especially by water fasting.  I strongly believe that the Eat to Livediet is our revelations for good health.    I plan on using it for the rest of my life.  


By: Hubby Stephen

0 comments:

Post a Comment