Thursday, January 10, 2013

Water Fast Day 5


Here are some fact and figures so far with this fast:


Water Fast start:

my weight: 214 lb
my blood pressure: 132 over 88 at 76 heart beats per minute.
how I felt at the start: little weak, fat, low morale and tired

 Day #     Weight        Blood pressure      Activity                           Felt _________              

214 lb. 132/88:76      walked 3 miles fine, a little weak.
209.5 lb. 123/72:71  rested the day weak.
207 lb. 132/781:86 walked 3 miles ok
203 lb. 123/68:83      walked 1 mile weak.
202 lb. 122/68:92   moderate work at farm weak, but fine.


I don't recommend anyone doing any type of work during a water fast.  I will try to relax and rest more next fast.
I had a rough day at the farm.  My farm cargo truck that I was driving ran out of fuel on the highway.  What a day for a fast!  I hope to get it going tomorrow.  I tried to stay calm and work slowly and carefully.  I never planned to have such a thing happen during my fast.  The fuel meter on the truck doesn't work very well, as well as it was low to begin with.  I had thought about ending the fast because of this incident, but am trying to still keep continue.
I have made my share of mistakes during this fast.  I am thinking to get a quieter get-away place next time (in a few years I hope, no sooner).  Maybe, a cabin in the mountains would be nice or a beach cottage.  Camping would be too much work.  When you get stressed it really turns your insides upside down and with some discomfort and pain.  Dr. Joel Fuhrman has it right that a fasting individual should not do much but relax and let his body heal.  A lot is happening inside that is life saving.  Work can come later and the stresses of life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment